Legal papers required

  • Long version Birth Certificate for Bride and Groom
  • Certificate of No Impediment (NullaOsta) for Bride and Groom (this must be produced no more than 3 months before the date of ceremony)
  • 10 year Irish passport for Bride and Groom
  • Dependent on personal circumstances, other papers that may be required:
  • Decree Absolute - if either party is divorced
  • Name Change Deed - if either party has changed their name
  • Adoption Certificate - if either party is adopted
  • Death Certificate - if either party is a widow or widower
  • Parental consent in the form of a Statutory Declaration - if either party is under the age of 18


All of the above documents (except passports) must be legalized (Apostile stamp)

If you require further information regarding legal paperwork, please send a message.

Copyright 2018