As the saying goes ‘something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue! Here are my top 10 ways to incorporate this tradition in to your wedding day. As well as blue flowers and ribbons why not add some unusual touches like the little blue angel charms for your bouquet or little blue hearts sewn inside your wedding dress? As you will see there are so many ways to make this old tradition more personal and unique.
1 A gorgeous beaded angel to pin on your bouquet makes an ideal something blue.
2. The traditional garter in a beautiful pale blue lace.
3. How about your something blue peaking out under your dress. There are so many gorgeous blue shoes specially for weddings.
4. Why not have your bouquet as your something blue. Blue hydrangea with some white flowers mixed in make stunning bouquets. I love the blue hydrangea with the tiny white stephanotis which have a divine scent.
5. A blue ribbon or sash on your wedding dress.
6. A glimpse of blue petticoats under your wedding dress!
7. A gorgeous emerald cut aquamarine and French cut blue diamond engagement ring.
8. Little blue earrings
9. Little blue hearts sewn into your dress to remind you of a loved one.
10. Blue flowers or blue hair accessory for your bridal hair style
Blue crystal angel charm from Busybeaders.com / Blue lace garter from Weddbook.com / Blue wedding shoes from Badgley Mischka / Blue floral bouquet from an article by modwedding.com / Blue ribbon on back of wedding dress from an article by fabmood.com / Blue petticoats from an article by brides.com / Aquamarine and blue diamond engagement ring from topdrawerjewlery.com / Blue earrings from bhldn.com / Blue hearts sewn into wedding dress from a blog by Kimberly Sheamoore / Blue floral hair comb from etsy.com